“Rebounder exercises are a great fun workout that you can do at home.” So grab a mini-trampoline, and jump into this fun exercise! There are so many different things that you can do on a mini-trampoline that will be a great cardio and aerobic workout! You can:
- Run in place
- Bounce and Jump
- Kick Box
- Jump Rope
- Jumping Jacks
Thank you running-mom.com (http://www.running-mom.com/rebounder-exercises.html) for this fun idea!
Banana Nutter: Few pairings are more comforting than a classic peanut butter and banana combo. Top a rice cake (brown rice for extra fiber points!) with 2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter and half a banana, sliced. Sprinkle with cinnamon for some extra healthy benefits!
Thank you greatist.com (http://greatist.com/health/high-protein-snacks-portable/) for the picture and recipie idea!
- 2 6-ounce cans chunk light tuna, drained (see Note)
- 1 15-ounce can small white beans, such as cannellini or great northern, rinsed (see Ingredient note)
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Combine tuna, beans, tomatoes, scallions, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir gently. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thank you eatingwell.com (http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes_menus/collections/healthy_lunch_recipes) for the recipie!